An Imaginove Think-Tank is an open deliberation group. It actively conjoins communities to brainstorm on themes important to the various professions of the digital content industry – producing content and organizing events.
ITS MAIN GOALS:
- Contribute to nourishing the deliberations of the Imaginove cluster: what will the future be?
- Expand the renown of Imaginove by building its editorial line.
- Organize events (workshops and conferences) and package deliverables (articles, videos, white papers).
TYPES OF OPERATIONS/EVENTS:
- Attending the sector’s main events (egg: GDC, Forum Blanc, Satis, SXSW) to design articles, videos, even wrap-up meetings…
- Promoting sponsor-backed events (presentation of new products – cameras, lenses, software, accessories, etc.)
- Workshops on creativity/co-design
- Key players’ portraits… to draft profiles of the professional members of the Imaginove network
The subjects dealt with by the Imaginove Think-Tanks change in relation to members’ intent and investment. To date, a number of themes have already been launched.
To explore this more, see: www.think-tank.imaginove.com
Votre contact privilégié : David Gal-Regniez – chef de projet Innovation
04 37 56 89 01